20A Prestige Symmetrically Balanced Power Conditioner
Designed for the most critical, ultra-low noise installations, the P-2400 IT is a symmetrically balanced power conditioner, providing unparalleled AC noise reduction and 100% isolation from the power grid for the lowest noise floor possible.
The P-2400 IT features over 80 dB of common-mode and over 50 dB of differential-mode noise reduction for recording, mastering, and broadcast studios, or anywhere noise-free performance is critical. With 100% isolation from line, neutral, and ground, the P-2400 IT is also ideal for breaking AC ground loops without rewiring or hiring an electrician.
The P-2400 IT features a specially wound and shielded toroidal balanced isolation transformer specifically designed to reduce hum pickup by sensitive equipment when ultra-low-noise is a must. Additionally, Furman’s revolutionary Series Multi-Stage Protection (SMP) featuring our Extreme Voltage Shutdown (EVS) circuits, and our exclusive Linear Filtering Technology (LiFT) combine to ensure what our customers have grown to expect from Furman - uncompromised protection and purification.
Symmetrically Balanced Power
For the most critical, low-noise applications, Furman’s Symmetrically Balanced Power provides an invisible noise floor, while completely breaking ground loops without dismantling equipment or rewiring. This noise reduction is extraordinarily efficient and linear across a huge frequency range. The transformer has completely re-worked your incoming AC and the result is perfectly clean power devoid of the masking effects of AC noise with 100% isolation from line, neutral, and ground.
Furman’s SMP and EVS circuitry safeguards equipment from transient voltage events (such as surges and spikes), as well as sustained overvoltage conditions (commonly caused by wiring faults), for complete and comprehensive protection of sensitive equipment.
Innovative Convenience and Monitoring Features
The P-2400 IT’s front panel LED window displays incoming voltage or output current, with ”Protection OK”, ”Extreme Voltage” and color-coded ”Voltage Range” indicators for comprehensive power monitoring. A front panel USB outlet charges most personal media devices and cell phones right at your equipment rack.
- Symmetrically Balanced Power
- Symmetrically balanced power virtually eliminates common mode noise for the lowest noise floor possible.
- Surge Protection
- Furman’s exclusive SMP technology provides the highest level of surge & spike protection available.
- Noise Filtration
- LiFT offers AC power filtering to ensure clean power for unequaled audio & video clarity.
- Voltage Protection
- Advanced EVS circuitry detects dangerous voltage irregularities and safely powers down itself and connected equipment in unsafe conditions.
- Diagnostic Lights
- Protection OK, Extreme Voltage and color-coded voltage range indicators provide information on power quality and operational status of unit.
- Voltmeter / Ammeter
- Large LED voltmeter/ammeter displays incoming voltage and output current draw.
- Isolated Banks
- Isolated outlet banks minimize inter-component interference and noise contamination.
- USB Charger
- Front panel USB convenience outlets allows you to charge most media devices or power a USB lamp.
- 20 Amp Rating
- 20 amp rating featuring a high inrush magnetic circuit breaker for added protection.
- 14 Total Outlets
- 14 total outlets (twelve rear panel outlets and two front panel convenience outlet).
- FamilyPrestige Series
- Line Voltage120 (Volts)
- Number of Outlets14
- Number of Isolated Banks2
- Outlet DescriptionsAll outlets balanced, filtered, and protected. Rear panel: 10 ultra-low resistance Hubbell outlets, 2 GFCI outlets. 2 front panel convenience outlets.
- Rack MountableYes
- Rack Ears IncludedYes
- Front Panel Meter(s)LED voltmeter/ammeter displays incoming voltage and output current draw
- Front Media Light(s)No
- ControlFront panel:
- On/Off switch
- Voltage meter dimmer button
- Voltage RegulationNo
- USB Charging1 front panel USB charger
- Low Voltage TriggerN/A
- AC Power Cord10 ft. captive 3/12 AWG, black corde with NEMA 5-20 plug
- Dimensions19" W x 14" D x 5.25" H
- Weight90 lbs
- Power Consumption26 Watts
- AC Protection
- AC Protection TechnologyExtreme Voltage Shutdown
Series Multi-Stage Protection
Non-sacrificial protection with zero ground contamination
- Under-Voltage Shutoff90V
- Over-Voltage Shutoff140 VAC
- Maximum Current Rating20 (Amps)
- Initial Clamping Level188 VAC peak @ 3,000 Amps
- Filtration TechnologyLift, Isolated Symmetrically Balanced Power
- Filtration Rating
10 dB @ 10kHz
40 dB @ 100 KHz
50 dB @ 500kHz
80 dB @ 20 kHz
40 dB @ 20 kHz to 1MHz
- Signal Line ProtectionNo
- Shipping Info
- Length24 (Inches)
- Width23 (Inches)
- Height13.1 (Inches)
- Weight97.8 (Lbs)
- Unit of MeasureEach
- Master Pack Qty1
- Other Specifications
- Response Time:1 Nanosecond
- Maximum Surge Current:6,500 Amps
- Proposition 65 Warning
- Warning:WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm â€“ www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
5 Year Limited Warranty