Conditioner Power HT 20A Power Factor
Ultra-linear AC power source.
For over 40 years, Furman has pioneered the development of AC power products for the most demanding audio, video, and broadcast professionals. Though the need for pristine AC power is nothing new, the Elite-20 Power Factor i's technology and its unique implementation are revolutionary and without peer.
The extreme AC demands encountered in the professional audio / video arena have required technological developments far in excess of typical home theater/audiophile power products. In studios, live sound, and broadcast facilities, breakdown is unacceptable. Equipment failure or poor performance is costly. The same is true of today's home theater. Our solution based technology, extensive engineering expertise, and robust build quality have answered the challenge of today's corrupted power lines, and led to the creation of the Elite-20 PF i.
Today's power lines are plagued with RF and EMI noise. When connecting sensitive equipment to your home's power outlet, AC noise couples into your system's critical components, masking low level signals and crippling performance. This low level content is critical because it relays the crucial harmonics and ambience in audio, as well as the depth and clarity in video. The Elite-20 PF i is so substantial in its ability to unmask critical signal content, its performance is surpassed only by the Furman Reference Series. With Furman's Ultra-Linear Filtering, televisions, projectors, DVD players, amplifiers, and processors, are fed pristine AC power. For the first time, you will see and hear your theater or audio system as it should be — uncompromised.
Another critical feature is our exclusive Series Multi-Stage Protection featuring Extreme Voltage Shutdown (EVS). This virtually maintenance-free surge suppression assures the highest level of AC protection possible, without sacrificing itself when the offending surge is severe — no damaged equipment, no service calls, no down time. Further, our famous retractable front panel LED lamps allow easy viewing of either a rack or cabinet full of equipment, even when your theater lights are off.
The Elite-20 PF i also features remote control capability via 12V triggering, compatible with the 12V triggering devices commonly found in power receivers and pre-amp processors. Additional products (such as a remote subwoofer) can be daisy-chained from the 12V output jack for an additional triggered unit. The 12V triggering feature may be bypassed if desired.
The essence of the Elite-20 PF i is Furman's unique Power Factor Technology. For the first time, low-level analog, digital, and video components are not modulated or distorted by the power amplifier's extreme AC current demands. Further, the power amplifier is fed a highly filtered, extremely low-impedance supply of AC power. The Elite-20 PF i, in fact, has in excess of 4 Amps of continuous current reserve (over 55 amps peak charge) for the most extreme peak power demands. This technology enables power amplifiers and powered subwoofers to operate at maximum efficiency, reaching levels of performance previously unattainable.
No longer will your amplifier's performance be at the mercy of your home's incoming AC power or inferior AC protection/filtering devices. The net effect is as if your power amplifier virtually doubled in power and improved immeasurably in quality.
When employing the Elite-20 PF i, you will immediately notice far clearer, stunningly focused sound and visual images from your system. Video presentation will be crisp and colors true with greater gray and black scale definition, as well as noticeably improved depth and clarity. Sonic transients will be startlingly fast with bass fundamentals that shake foundations with their weight and visceral impact. Mid and high frequencies will bloom with sweet, non-glaring ease as imaging improves dramatically, all the while remaining true to your system's inherent virtues.
- SMP provides the highest level of protection available
- LiFT significantly reduces AC line noise
- E.V.S. protects equipment from dangerous overvoltage conditions
- Zero ground contamination circuitry protects critical digital components
- Power Factor Technology provides over 55 Amps peak charge surplus current for power-starved amplifiers
- Ultrasonic bi-filtering isolates digital and video circuits from analog components
- Retractable LED lamps illuminate a cabinet or rack full of equipment
- Detachable module for telco surge suppression and 3 pairs of cable / satellite TVSS isolated F-connectors
- 12 Volt triggering for remote control
- FamilyElite Series
- Line Voltage120 (Volts)
- Number of Outlets13
- Number of Isolated Banks3
- Outlet Descriptions
1 (Ultra-Linearly filtered outlet - front panel)
8 (Ultra-Linearly filtered outlets with additional ultrasonic filtering for either video or audio components, 4 with 12V triggering)
4 (Power Factor Technology amplifier outlets â€“ 4.5 amps RMS reserve - reactive load - over 55 amps peak charge, 2 with 5 second delay via 12V triggering)
- Rack MountableYes
- Rack Ears IncludedYes
- Front Panel Meter(s)No
- Front Media Light(s)2 Retractable LED lamps
- ControlOn/Off switch and light dimmer knob on front panel. 12 Volt triggering for remote control.
- Voltage RegulationNo
- USB ChargingN/A
- Low Voltage Trigger12 V, In/Out
- Dimensions4" H x 17" W x 14.75" D (Standard 2 RU height without feet)
- Weight18 lbs
- Power Consumption12 Watts for display and control circuits independent of actual load
- AC Protection
- AC Protection TechnologyExtreme Voltage Shutdown
Series Multi-Stage Protection
Non-sacrificial protection with zero ground contamination
- Under-Voltage Shutoff85V
- Over-Voltage Shutoff140V Â±3V
- Maximum Current Rating20 (Amps)
- Initial Clamping Level188 VAC peak @ 3,000 Amps
- Filtration TechnologyLiFT
- Filtration Rating
Transverse (Differential) Mode:
> 40 dB from 5Khz. - 100 kHz.
>80 dB from - 100 kHz. â€“ 1GHz.
>40dB from 10Hz. â€“ 30 kHz.
>20 from 40 kHz. â€“ 1MHz.
(Linear attenuation curve from 0.05 â€“ 100 ohms line impedance)
- Signal Line Protection1 Tel
- Shipping Info
- Length21.6 (Inches)
- Width19.7 (Inches)
- Height8.4 (Inches)
- Weight22.9 (Lbs)
- Unit of MeasureEach
- Master Pack Qty1
- Proposition 65 Warning
- Warning:WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm â€“ www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
3 Year Limited Warranty